₨ 66.15 (-9%)
If you have hypertension (high blood pressure), Resert lowers your blood pressure. If you have hypertension with left ventricular hypertrophy, this medicine can reduce the risk of a stroke.
Resert is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. It selectively and competitively blocks the vasoconstricting and aldosterone-secreting effects of angiotensin II by selectively antagonising its binding to AT1 receptors.
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Stroke risk reduction of hypertensive or LVH patients
- Heart Failure
- Hypertensive Patients with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Resert is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to the active ingredient or any component of the drug.
- Concomitant use w/ aliskiren in patients w/ diabetes and renal impairment (GFR <60 mL/min).
- Severe hepatic impairment.