LATOPROST 0.005% EYE DROPS
Each ml Latoprost 0.005% eye drop contains Latanoprost IP 50 mcg, Benzalkonium Chloride IP 0.02% v/v (as preservative) and Aqueous Buffered Vehicle q.s.
Latoprost 0.005% eye drop is prescribed for the treatment of:
- Open-angle glaucoma
- Intraocular hypertension
Latoprost is a synthetic analogue of prostaglandin F2α, reduces the intraocular pressure by increasing the outflow of aqueous humour.
Usage direction of Latoprost 0.005% Eye Drop :
- Latoprost 0.005% eye drop is topically ophthalmic use only.
- Wash your hands before each application.
- Use the solution within one month after opening the container.
- Do not skip or stop the eye drop without physician’s advice.
- Do not apply more than the prescribed quantity.
- Tighten the cap immediately after every use.
Precaution & Related information of Latoprost 0.005% Eye Drop :
- Latoprost 0.005% eye drop is for external use only, not for injection.
- If irritation persists or increases, discontinue the use and consult with the physician.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 2°C to 8°C. Protect from light. Once opened, the container may be stored at room temperature.