Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WRIST & FOREARM SPLINT LEFT MEDIUM
Wrist and Forearm Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm but comfortable support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It maintains the wrist in the neutral/functional position.
- Customizable splints
- Anatomical thumb opening
- Fabric body with inbuilt cushioning
- Free finger and thumb movement
- Removable, anatomically shaped, double splinting ensure rigid immobilization. It can be customized to provide the required degree of wrist dorsiflexion.
- Lace pull mechanism allows tightening and loosening of the brace with a single pull stroke. Easy to wear and remove. Reverse buckle mechanism ensures controlled tightening and better immobilization.
- Ergonomic and sleek design. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either hand. Elegant tabs enhance aesthetics. Light weight enhances compliance.
- Long length of the brace, ensures enhanced immobilization. Brace abuts the palmer crease, allows free finger movement.
- Made of PU lined matte fabric which enhances durability and aesthetics of the product. It provides snug fitting, high cushioning and comfort.
- Built in opening for thumb abduction provides better pain relief and healing. Thumb remains relaxed without any fatigue.