Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Terflox contains Ofloxacin as an active ingredient.
- Ofloxacin belongs to a group of medicines called quinolone antibiotics.
- Ofloxacin is an antibiotic that can be used to treat a variety of different infections.
- Susceptible infections including acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
- Community-acquired pneumonia,
- Acute pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Acute, uncomplicated cervical and urethral gonorrhea
- Urethritis, cervicitis, uncomplicated cystitis
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure
- Complicated UTIs
There are no reviews yet.