Qutipin is a newer antipsychotic drug used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Qutipin’s antipsychotic activity is likely due to a combination of antagonism at D2 receptors in the mesolimbic pathway and 5HT2A receptors in the frontal cortex. Antagonism at D2 receptors relieves positive symptoms while antagonism at 5HT2A receptors relieves negative symptoms of schizophrenia.
Qutipin 25 Tablet is used in the treatment of schizophrenia (a mental disorder that can result in hallucinations or delusions and also adversely affects a person’s ability to think and behave) and mania. It is also used to treat bipolar disorders.
Usage Direction of Qutipin 50 mg Tablet :
- Qutipin 25 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Qutipin 25 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related Information of Qutipin 50 mg Tablet :
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature, protected from light and moisture.
There are no reviews yet.