Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₨ 450.00 (-10%)
- Healthy cooking ingredient
- Complete protein with an ideal amino acid profile
- Gluten free and rich in fibre
- Nutritional Value: Per 100gm of quinoa seed contains 7g Dietary fibre, 14g Protein, 6g total fat.
- Complete Protein: Quinoa contains all the essential 9 amino acids (including Isoleucine and Lycine), thus giving you a complete source of protein.
- Nutrient Rich: Quinoa is an edible seed that has become very trendy among health conscious people; It is loaded with many important nutrients; It is referred to as the “mother of all grains”.
- Metabolic Health: Clinical studies have found that using Quinoa instead of typical gluten-free breads significantly improves metabolic health.
- Diet Friendly: Tasty and known to go well with many foods, Quinoa is a very convenient choice for breakfast (as a cereal), lunch (as a salad) or dinner (as a side); Quinoa seeds are high in fibre and thus helps you feel fuller for longer duration.