Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PEE SAFE REUSABLE MENSTRUAL CUP- LARGE
- Pee safe cups (large) are recommended for women who have given birth. Collects up to30 ml of blood.
- Made of 100 percent medical-grade silicone, chemical-free, and eco-friendly. Low maintenance, one cup lasts up to 5 years. Easily remove, wash and reuse.
- Enjoy secure, comfortable, leak-free protection for up to 12 hours, avoid rashes, menstrual odour, irritation, dryness, discomfort, or itching.
- How to use: For a comfortable insertion, the cup needs to be folded in u-shape. Keep it in place and insert the cup into your vagina, directing it towards your back.
- How to remove: Squat or sit on the toilet and use your index finger with the thumb to pull the cup out. Angle the menstrual cup sideways to take out one half of the cup first followed by another half.