FAREX STAGE 1 – 400G
Nutricia Farex Stage 1 is an infant milk substitute suitable for infants aged up to 6 month. Farex is formulated on the precinutri concept, aiming to meet precise nutrition at each stage. It supports infant’s development and growth by providing great amount of protein and vital amino acids, vitamin D, calcium, iron and phosphorus. It helps to boost Immunity and digestion system. This nutritious food is beneficial for infants when breast feeding is not sufficient to meet their nutritional requirements. This is 100% vegetarian milk substitute and enriched with all essential nutrients.
- Ideal substitute for breast milk
- 100% vegetarian food
- Easily digest in infant’s delicate stomach
- Smooth and gentle baby food
- Contains the benefits of cereal and milk
- Supports brain development and eye-sight
- Suitable for babies aged up to 6 months
- Contains all the vital nutrients for infant’s growth
- Healthy and safe option for infants
- Up to 1 week – Mix 2 scoops in 60 ml of boiled water; approx. 7-8 feeds per day
- 2nd Week – Mix 3 scoops in 90 ml of boiled water; approx. 6-7 feeds per day
- 3rd & 4th Week – Mix 4 scoops in 120 ml of boiled water; approx. 6-7 feeds per day
- 2nd Month – Mix 5 scoops in 150 ml of boiled water; approx. 5-6 feeds per day
- 3rd & 4th Month – Mix 6 scoops in 180 ml of boiled water; approx. 5-6 feeds per day
- 5th & 6th Month – Mix 7 scoops in 210 ml of boiled water; approx. 4-5 feeds per day
Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the feed. Wash the bowl and spoon thoroughly until no traces of the previous feed remains. Boil the cleaned bowl and spoon in clean water for 10 minutes. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool until 40 degree Celsius. Add leveled scoops of the infant formula (as per instructions in the feeding table) and mix until the powder dissolves. Test the mixture to ensure it’s not too hot.
Demineralised whey & whey solids, Partially skimmed milk, Lactose, Minerals, Vitamins, Taurine, L-carnitine
Infant milk substitutes should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.