ELBOW SUPPORT FLEMINGO (S,M,L)
Elbow Support is widely used in orthopaedic practice to provide firm compression, warmth & support to the forearm and the elbow joint, to allay pain inflammation and stiffness, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
- Soft Elbow.
- Fine grip at edges.
- Four way stretch.
- Uniform compression.
- Anatomically shaped with mellowed elbow portion for better compression, grip and easy elbow movement. Perfect conformance to the complex anatomy of elbow improves comfort.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and color fastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric, ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space, retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.