₨ 885.60 (-10%)
- It is used to lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol (HDL).
- It is used to lower triglycerides.
- It is used to slow the progress of heart disease.
- It is used to prevent heart attacks.
- It is used to prevent strokes.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Crestor 10mg Tablet is a lipid-lowering medication (statin). It works by blocking an enzyme (HMG-CoA-reductase) that is required by the body to make cholesterol, thereby lowering “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides and raising “good” cholesterol (HDL). This medicine should not be used in conditions such as liver disease. Also, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should not take this medicine as it may harm the developing baby. Diabetic patients should monitor their blood sugar levels while taking this medicine, as it may lead to an increase in blood sugar levels.