Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CLODERM CREAM 10gm
Generic Name: Clobetasol Propionate Skin Cream
Brand Name: Cloderm
Dosage Form: Cream
- This medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash.
- It reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in different types of conditions.
- This medication is a medium-strength corticosteroid.
- Use this medication on the skin only.
- Do not use it on the face, groin, or underarms unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- After applying the medication near the eyes, avoid getting it in the eyes because this may worsen or cause glaucoma.
- Avoid getting this medication in the nose or mouth. If you get the medication in these areas, rinse with plenty of water.
- Use this medication only for the condition for which it was prescribed. Do not use it for longer than prescribed.
There are no reviews yet.