Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₨ 260.00 (-5%)
Chymosin Forte is used to treat inflammatory symptoms (pain, swelling) and promotes speedy recovery of tissue injury. It is commonly used in the treatment and prevention of:
- Oedema (swelling) due to inflammation and trauma
- Surgical trauma
- Cataract surgery
- Asthma, bronchitis (to help thinning of mucus and thus helping in its removal)
- Muscle or joint injury associated with swelling
- After Caesarean delivery
- In dentistry following a tooth extraction or in cases of periapical infection
- Trypsin and Chymotrypsin present in Chymosin Forte are active enzymes.
- These enzymes have anti-inflammatory, anti-oedematous, anti-oxidant and fibrinolytic properties which help in resolving signs of inflammation and thus speeding up the recovery.
There are no reviews yet.