Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BETASALIC OINTMENT 10gm
Generic Name: Betamethasone Dipropionate and Salicyclic Acid
Brand Name: Betasalic 10mg
Dosage Form: Ointment
- Betasalic is a combination medication containing two ingredients: betamethasone and salicyclic acid.
- It is used to treat skin and scalp conditions such as dermatitis and eczeema.
- Betamethasone belongs to the medications known as corticosteroids.
- It works by reducing itching and inflammation.
- Salicyclic acid belongs to the medications known as keratolytics.
- It works by breaking down dead skin cells.
There are no reviews yet.