Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ACNECLINE 2.5 GEL
- This medication is used to treat mild to moderate acne.
- It may be used in combination with other acne treatments.
- When applied to the skin, benzoyl peroxide works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria and by causing the skin to dry and peel.
- Apply the product to the areas of your skin affected by acne.
- Avoid getting this medication into your eyes, inside your nose or mouth, or on any areas of broken skin since it may cause irritation. If this occurs, flush the area with plenty of water.
- Benzoyl peroxide may bleach hair or fabrics. Use carefully, and avoid contact with hair, clothing, and furnishings.
There are no reviews yet.