- Glucomol 0.5% Eye Drop 5 ml works by decreasing the secretion of aqueous humour (a liquid that maintains normal pressure in the eyeball) by the ciliary body into the eyeball. Thereby lowers the pressure in the eye by reducing aqueous humour entry into the eyeball.
Use Glucomol 0.5% Eye Drop 5 ml as prescribed. Your doctor will advise you on how many drops to instill based on your medical condition. In some cases, you may experience redness, itching, stinging or burning in the eyes, swelling of the eyelid and dry eyes. Most of these side effects of Glucomol 0.5% Eye Drop 5 ml do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if the side effects worsen or persist, please consult your doctor.₨ 105.00
- Do not use for a patient with glaucoma and hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the product.
- Note before taking the medicine:
- Do not touch the eyelids or eyelashes against the mouth of the vial to avoid infection or cloudiness of the solution due to microorganisms or germs.
- Do not use eye drops while wearing soft contact lenses.
- For improvement of decreased visual acuity or blurred vision (due to secretions)
- Natural Vitamin E: Increases blood circulation, helps improve decreased visual acuity.
- Vitamin B6: Enhances eye cell metabolism, improves blurred vision and recovers eyestrain quickly.
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate: Supplements tear elements, protects cornea, prevents dry eye effectively.
- Pottasium L-Aspartate: Activates eye cell respiration, helps prevent and treat eyestrain.
OCUREST DROPS 10ML is indicated for:
. temporary relief of discomfort and congestion occurring with minor eye irritation due to hayfever, dust, smoke, smog, colds, wind, sun, swimming.
. in allergic conjunctivitis, vernal conjunctivitis, phlyctenular conjunctivitis.
. ocular itching, redness and tearing.
. associated dry eye syndrome.₨ 187.36