₨ 440.00 (-10%)
- Infection of the middle ear
- Sinus infection
- Throat infection
- Infection causing sudden worsening of long-standing bronchitis
- Serious lung infections (pneumonia) acquired outside of hospital
- Infections in the urinary tract.
- Tricef contains the active ingredient Cefixime.
- This belongs to a group of antibiotics called ‘cephalosporins’.
- Tricef is used to treat infections caused by bacteria.
- These include infections of the :
• Nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis)
• Throat (such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis)
• Chest and lungs (such as bronchitis, pneumonia)
• Urinary system (such as cystitis and kidney infections).