₨ 70.00 (-7%)
- Telsartan 20mg tablet is used to treat high blood pressure, prevent stroke and other heart diseases.
- A proper diet and regular exercise should be maintained along with taking this medicine.
- This medicine is effective in elderly population who are at higher risk of developing heart diseases.
Telsartan is a nonpeptide AT1 angiotensin II receptor antagonist. It exerts antihypertensive activity by preventing angiotensin II from binding to AT1 receptors thus inhibiting the vasoconstricting and aldosterone-secreting effects of angiotensin II.
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Severe hepatic impairment
- Biliary obstructive disorders