SUNBAN LOTION – 60ML
₨ 600.00 (-3%)
- Octinoxate or Octyl methoxycinnamate a non PABA sunscreen agent, used in suncreens to absorb UV-B rays from the sun, protecting the skin from damage.
- Titanium dioxide is truly a broad-spectrum blocker, protecting from UVA, UVB, and even UVC.
Sunban Lotion is sunscreen lotion gives protection against harmful sunray. Sunban Lotion contains Octyl methoxycinnamate, Oxybenzone and Titanium dioxide. It protects the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiations of the sun. Sunban Lotion has an UVA and UVB protection factor. Octyl Methoxycinnamate is a sun blocking agent that absorbs UV rays and helps in reducing scars.
Directions of use:
- Apply generously on the exposed skin at least half an hour before exposure daily.
- Re-apply after 2 hours when exposed to sun continuously.
- Re-apply after 80 minutes when sweating profusely or swimming.Dosage:
Apply daily on the face, hand and other body parts, half an hour before sun exposure or as directed by the physician.