Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RAY SHIELD SPF-30
- Skin ageing
- Infected wounds
- Skin protection against uv rays
- Dry skin
- Skin disorders
- Skin protection from ultraviolet rays
- Skin inflammation
- Surgical incisions
Ray Shield SPF 30 cream contains Octyl methoxycinnamate, Vitamin E acetate, Oxybenzone, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (MBBT) and Aloe vera. Ray Shield SPF 30 cream protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiations of the sun. This sunscreen cream has an UV protection factor.
Directions of use:
1. Apply generously on the exposed skin at least half an hour before exposure daily.
2. Re-apply after 2 hours when exposed to sun continuously.
3. Re-apply after 80 minutes when sweating profusely or swimming.
Apply daily on the face, hand and other body parts, half an hour before sun exposure or as directed by the physician.
Use under medical supervision.
There are no reviews yet.