Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PUMPKIN SEEDS 400GM
₨ 1,050.00 (-10%)
Pumpkin seeds may benefit your heart liver and immune system, help fight diabetes, and offer unique benefits for men’s prostate health and women’s relief of menopause symptoms as well .
- Prostate health
- Heart Healthy Magnesium
- Zinc for Immune Support
- Benefits for postmenopausal women
- Heart and liver health
- Tryptophan for restful sleep
- They are a good source of dietary fiber, which slows the rate of digestion and keeps your digestive system on track.
- They provide you with good fats, which nourish the blood cells and help maintain brain function.
- Along with nuts, they reduce the levels of inflammation in the body, which staves off ageing and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- They contain plant sterols, that help keep cholesterol levels in check and reduce the risk of cancer.
- They are rich in trace minerals like selenium, magnesium, copper and zinc, which is required by our bodies.
- Over time and consumed regularly, seeds can help prevent weight gain.