Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Low back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Sprain, strain and dislocation
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Acute gout
- Pain in orthopedics
- Dental and other minor surgery.
- NEPOFEN (Diclofenac sodium) is indicated in Ankylosing Spondylitis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Beside the above indication Diclofenac potassium is also used in management of pain and dysmenorrhea.
- Diclofenac should not be given to patients who have experienced asthma, urticaria, or other allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs.