LA SHIELD FISICO SUNSCREEN GEL – 50G
La Shield Fisico sunscreen gel SPF 50 is, a physical sunscreen is dermatologically tested and absolutely safe for use in individuals.
- With sensitive skin allergic to chemical sunscreens
- Children above six months
- Geriatric population
- Pregnant women
La Shield Fisico Matte Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 is a 100% physical sunscreen and free from chemical filters. It is dermatologically tested and safe for use in individuals with sensitive skin and those allergic to chemical sunscreens. Its broad spectrum formula with SPF 50+, Boots Star **** and PA+++ provides superior photo protection from both Ultraviolet A (UVA) and Ultraviolet B (UVB) Rays. Being water resistant up to eight hours, it offers long-lasting protection from UV induced skin damage such as sunburn, redness, tanning, pigmentation, ageing, inflammation, etc. Due to the presence of 25% micronized zinc oxide, La Shield Fisico Matte Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 is exceptionally transparent, and does not leave a white cast when applied to the skin. Suitable for all skin types, it is non-irritant and free from preservatives and fragrance. To be used by children, pregnant woman and lactating mothers under medical supervision only.
- Broad spectrum matte finish sunscreen with SPF 50 and pa +++ for protection against both ultraviolet a (UVA) and ultraviolet b (UVB) rays
- Contains 100% natural origin zinc oxide (physical sunscreen)
- Being exceptionally transparent, it does not leave a white cast after application
- Water resistant, non-comedogenic, from skin irritants and preservatives
Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic acid, cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer and DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate
Directions for use:
Apply liberally on the face, neck and exposed area of the skin, 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. For best results, re-apply sunscreen after every 3-4 hours.