HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES 72pc
₨ 296.00 (-7%)
- Wipe gently with the power of herbs
- Indian Aloe: Moisturizes the skin
- Indian Lotus: Keeps skin soft and supple
- Free from Alcohols, Silicones & Lanolin, the usual factors for allergies, rashes, and irritation
- Specially designed for gentle cleansing of baby’s delicate skin during diaper change and before bedtime
- pH-balanced formula reduces skin irritation
Gentle Care for Your Baby’s Tender Skin
Soothe your baby’s skin, while changing diapers, with the Himalaya herbals baby wipes. Featuring the herbal ingredients Aloe Vera and Indian Lotus, these handy baby wipes are sure to gently cleanse your little one’s skin. Aloe Vera, which is used in several skin remedies, keeps your child’s skin moisturised and fresh, while Indian Lotus ensures that the skin remains soft, supple and smooth. The natural ingredients of the herbal baby wipes keep your little one free from harmful bacteria all day. Use these gentle baby wipes to clean those muddy little hands and fingers, so that your little one remains fresh and clean all the time.
Perfect Addition to Any Baby Bag
When it comes to travelling along with your little toddler, the Himalaya herbal wipes make the perfect addition to your bag. Carry these gentle wipes along wherever you go to ensure that your child is always protected against dreaded bacterial infections. These Himalaya herbal baby wipes have a pleasant scent that keeps your baby smelling fresh long after a diaper change. Close your pack of Himalaya scented baby wipes to maintain their freshness and moisture with the resealable cover. The mild ingredients in these soft baby wipes ensure that there is no irritation with constant use of these wipes. Buy baby wipes at a great price to ensure that your baby’s skin remains fresh, clean and moisturised at all times.
- Count: 72 wipes
- Ingredients: Aloe Vera and Indian Lotus extracts
- Natural ingredients
- Keeps your baby bacteria-free
- Cleanses, soothes and moisturises your little one’s skin
There are no reviews yet.