₨ 596.40 (-10%)
- It is used to lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol (HDL).
- It is used to lower triglycerides.
- It is used to slow the progress of heart disease.
- It is used to prevent heart attacks.
- It is used to prevent strokes.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Crestor 5mg Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called statins. It is used to lower cholesterol and to reduce the risk of heart disease. Cholesterol is a fatty substance that builds up in your blood vessels and causes narrowing, which may lead to a heart attack or stroke. Crestor 5mg Tablet is a widely prescribed medicine and is regarded as safe for long-term use. It can be taken with a meal or on an empty stomach. It works by reducing the amount of “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and raising the amount of “good” cholesterol (HDL) in your blood. Lowering the amount of cholesterol reduces the chances of heart diseases and helps you remain healthier for longer.