₨ 590.40 (-10%)
- It is used to lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol (HDL).
- It is used to lower triglycerides.
- It is used to slow the progress of heart disease.
- It is used to prevent heart attacks.
- It is used to prevent strokes.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Crestor 20mg Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called statins. It is used to lower cholesterol and to reduce the risk of heart disease. Cholesterol is a fatty substance that builds up in your blood vessels and causes narrowing, which may lead to a heart attack or stroke. Crestor 20mg Tablet is a widely prescribed medicine and is regarded as safe for long-term use. It works by blocking an enzyme (HMG-CoA-reductase) that is required by the body to make cholesterol, thereby lowering “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides and raising “good” cholesterol (HDL).