Each uncoated tablet of Alzolam 0.5 mg contains Alprazolam IP 0.5 mg and Excipients q.s.
Alzolam 0.5 mg tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic Disorders
Alzolam works by binding to stereospecific benzodiazepine receptors on the postsynaptic GABA neuron at several sites within the CNS, including the limbic system, reticular formation. Enhancement of the inhibitory effect of GABA on neuronal excitability results by increased neuronal membrane permeability to Cl- ions, which results in hyperpolarisation and stabilisation.
Usage Direction of Alzolam 0.5 mg Tablet :
- Alzolam 0.5 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Alzolam 0.5 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet.
- Do not skip or stop the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Alzolam 0.5 mg Tablet :
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature and protect from light and moisture.